Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Summer Blues

I've had many experiences this summer, including conferences in places I've never been before like Nashville, TN, and I've gone to my first national FBLA conference in Orlando, FL.  I became a mentor in the Globaloria program, and I attended evaluations for virtual school.  (There are many high school classes available online through WV Virtual School, even career technical courses!)



Personally, I replaced my refrigerator and cleaned out my closet and kitchen cabinets.  I haven't been to one single yard sale (which is unusual), and I haven't read any books at all (also unusual).  In about 2 weeks, we will be heading back to school.  It's hard to believe that the summer has passed so quickly!  (I'm a little sad about that, and I'm sure you are, too!)  I hope your summer was great...  see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Summer has flown by with time dribbled here and there. Just two weeks until school begins. Sometimes it's hard to imagine what I have done with my time until I start adding a training here, a workshop there, a trip to school, working on lesson plans, etc. See you next Thursday!

    ReplyDelete