
Have you set any resolutions for the new year? Some people joke (or maybe sincerely believe) that this will be the last year of mankind because of the Mayan calendar ending in December 2012. I believe that if mankind is meant to come to an end, that no man knows the day or time that will happen.
I know that each year, I set new goals about different things, and my classes are always included. It shocks me that in the last semester of my third year of teaching, I still feel new. I learn something almost every day, and I take a new experience away from each semester. At the end of this past semester, a particularly busy and stressful one for me, I still believe that in the classroom is where I belong. I love being a teacher, but I work each day to be a better one, because I know that I have shortcomings.
What are your goals for the new year? For the new semester? How can you be a better student? What will you acheive in 2012?
No comments:
Post a Comment