Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Stress?


TODAY, December 23rd, I finally mailed my last Christmas card.  It is amazing how little chores can seem like huge obstacles when you put them off.  I have to admit, I do procrastinate a little bit.  Sometimes when a project is on my list, I keep thinking I'll do it tomorrow, and then the next tomorrow, and then the next tomorrow.  Don't get me wrong, when I am at work, I am working!  There just seem to be too many projects to fill the day sometimes, and I seem to prioritize in the wrong order, which brings on stress when you are looking at a project due date.  (I bet many of my students do this when it comes to completing papers and other assignments.)

So, when you feel like you are stressed, take a look at what you are doing and what you actually should be doing.  Maybe there are ways to rearrange your priorities that would help you to eliminate the stress!  Or... you could always try some other stress relieving techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment